Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome My Fellow Starving for Art Artist

Follow me on my journey to learning on how draw, all over again. A new perspective on art, everything from pencil sketches to digital art work. I fell out of drawing while I was pregnant, so basically I haven't seriously been drawing for almost a year. I used to draw what seemed all every day all day, but let's face it. As we get older, we have more things to do. And for moms there is more then enough daily work cut out for us. But, I miss drawing more then anything, so I'm going to dive head first. Start all over. Learn from the great masters and the every day artists. Let's learn together! I'll post about everything I learn once a week and your input and experience is more then welcome. I'm going to explore as many mediums as I can and as many different styles as possible for me.


Your Starving for Art Artist




No comments:

Post a Comment