Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Disney Art Challenge: Update

Here is a snap shot of my finished Pocahontas.

Honesty moment: I got upset at the hand and tried to do a cover up of it, that part didn't turn out that great. I'm happy with the rest, however, it did take me about four tries till I got to a pose and sketch that I thought looked good over all and that I was happy with. I looked up a few tutorials on drawing female heads and faces so that I could get a "refresher course" on faces. It was nice to have something to look at instead of pulling straight from my imagination. I think my favorite part of this drawing is the eyeshadow and hair. I hope everyone had fun with their character, I did. Sure, it took a few tries and a little frustration. But once I started getting to what I liked, I was happy and starting to get excited about art all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment